Map & Schedule
View, Download & Print
The map and schedule will be out soon, ready for the weekend of all things Christmas. Many of the fun things to do are on all day while particular performances are listed on the schedule.
A few teasers to get you interested……
Go throw a snowball in the snow pen.
Take a spin on our outdoor ice-skating rink.
Get your kids clean by covering them in suds!
Every kid loves a fire truck or a police car, now you can climb right in.
Right in the heart of Wellington
The iconic Lambton Quay is closed to all traffic for two days allowing A Very Welly Christmas to take over and provide the unique opportunity of roving the streets freely enjoying the shopping, hospitality and special Christmas activities. The event runs from The Old Bank Arcade, junction of Willis St all the way to the Supreme Court and the Bowen/Whitmore streets.
New Zealand is currently in Alert Level 1 and the risks of community exposure at this level is low. In this environment there is no government restrictions on gatherings, indoors or out, and guidelines and codes have been developed for events to further reduce any transmission risks should the unlikely incidence of COVID exposure at an event occur.
- If you are unwell PLEASE DO NOT come.
- Been in contact with someone suspected of or having Covid-19 PLEASE DO NOT come.
- If you are waiting for a Covid-19 test result PLEASE DO NOT come.
- If you are already isolating PLEASE DO NOT come.
- Please use the tracer app QR code dotted all around the event.
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations located around the event.
- Hand wash facilities are located at the toilets on Brandon St & Grey St.
- Keep your distance as much as you can.